Frequently Asked Questions
This is the FAQ section of political-test.com. You would be able to find the answers to your questions here. If not, then you could get in touch with us using our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How accurate is The Political Test?
- Relatively. We tried to make it as accurate as possible (and we're still working to improve that). Politics is not like maths and most things related to it have a certain dose of bias. That means that if person "A" finds the test accurate, then person "B" might not and vice-versa. A matter of pure perception.
- Is The Political Test biased?
- In a certain way, yes. Everything which has something to do with politics has a certain level of bias. We tried to minimize this as much as we can. Also, the test uses the Western political terminology and traditions which are a different from the East-Asian, or Middle-Eastern for example - another thing which could be called a 'bias'.
- What is the system used to determine the result?
- It is a score-based system. For each answer given, a certain score is entitled. At the end, the political ideology to receive the highest score is shown as the result of the test.
- How is the project financed?
- It is not. We currently rely on help and donations out of 'good will' only.
- I am not satisfied with my result...
- We apologise for that. It is possible that the current system, used to calculate the result, has some flaws which would be resolved in the nearest future. Why don't you try retaking the test?
- What are the possible outcomes of the test?
- At present there are thirteen possible results you could get. You can see a list of them at the project section of the page.
- Why are there only thirteen possible outcomes?
- The current thirteen practically represent the full political spectrum. Honestly, initially there were twenty two, but actually many of them were quite similar to one another and it was not possible for the system to evaluate the final result. Once the beta version is improved, more possible outcomes would be added. Suggestions are welcomed.
- How can I contribute?
- A contribution could be anything. It could be done by helping with translation in other languages, by donation or by giving useful ideas. Please, take a look at the contribute page to read more on how you can be useful.
- What makes political-test.com different?
- For Political-test.com the three most important things are: easy to comprehend design, simple, understandable questions/statements and fast results. All three things make the test a lot easier to take, compared to the rest out there. Depending on the speed you read text, it only takes approximately 2 minutes to get your result and that's something important in a busy world like ours.
If you did not find your answer above, send it to us and we'll include it.